Re: [O] outline formatting in html

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] outline formatting in html
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:27:08 -0400

Thanks, this is nice. It is fairly easy to add indentation using the
padding-left css property.

The interaction between org OPTIONS, html export, and css styles has
the virtue of allowing a lot of flexibility. On the other hand, it
sure can be confusing. It is not entirely clear what the "right"
approach is for someone like myself who only knows enough css to be
dangerous.

The file simple-outline.css might make a good addition to worg.