Re: [O] Bug in :minlevel for INCLUDE

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in :minlevel for INCLUDE
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 19:03:28 -0400

Robert Goldman <address@hidden> wrote:

> AFAICT there is an off-by-one-error here.  I.e., if I tell it that the
> :minlevel is 2, then my included level one headers get level 3, and if I
> tell it that the :minlevel is 1, then they get level 2.

I think that's the desired behavior.  That allows text before the first
headline in the included file (level 0) to properly take its place in the
result tree.

> So it seems like :minlevel is actually being interpreted as a level
> *increment*, rather than a minimum...

I don't really understand your comment: level N in the included file
becomes level :minlevel+N in the result (N = 0, 1, 2, ...). What were you
expecting?

Nick