Re: [O] org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap has no effect on Babel results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap has no effect on Babel results
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:54:55 -0600

Hi Avdi,

I can't reproduce your issue, specifically, when I run the first code
block in the following example to customize the value of
`org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap'

** simple latex verbatim wrap example
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent
  (setq org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap
        '("{\\scriptsize\n\\begin{verbatim}\n" . "\\end{verbatim}\n}\n"))
#+end_src

#+begin_src sh
  echo eric schulte
  echo another
#+end_src

and then export the example to LaTeX, I get the following in which the
value of `org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap' is applied

\section*{simple latex verbatim wrap example}
\label{sec-1}

{\scriptsize
\begin{verbatim}
(setq org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap
      '("{\\scriptsize\n\\begin{verbatim}\n" . "\\end{verbatim}\n}\n"))
\end{verbatim}
}

{\scriptsize
\begin{verbatim}