Re: [O] [Patch] Documentation, was Re: Spurious source-code output?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [Patch] Documentation, was Re: Spurious source-code output?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 15:09:29 -0400

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Thanks for fixing the documentation link.
>
> Here is a patch that adds a reference to language-specific header
> arguments.

I think it's still the case that attachments of MIME type
application/octet-stream will not be recorded in patchwork.  Please use
one of the types that patchwork will recognize (text/plain is the best -
remember the Orgmode motto!) or just insert it inline.

See http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/25727.

I'll add a note to that effect to org-contribute.html on Worg
unless somebody tells me otherwise.

Nick