Re: [O] Clocktable question

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [O] Clocktable question
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:57:59 -0400

* I hope you can learn how to do this using EMACS OrgMode--best thing
for what you seek to do.

** In the meantime, I suggest using timeclock.el

*** Some functions: (believe me, its really easy to use--puts a log
into ~/.timelog or something like that)

"Click <mouse-2> on a completion to select it.
In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.

Possible completions are:
timeclock-change        timeclock-in
timeclock-modeline-display      timeclock-out
timeclock-reread-log    timeclock-status-string
timeclock-when-to-leave-string  timeclock-workday-elapsed-string
timeclock-workday-remaining-string

* I used to use it all the time; its quick and easy, you easily keep
track of each task you are working on--down to the second.

** As you are exiting emacs, it will automagically query you as to
whether or not to clock out, etc.