Re: [O] headings with begin/end markers

From: bertie
Subject: Re: [O] headings with begin/end markers
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 07:17:59 +0000 (UTC)

Samuel Wales <samologist <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi bertie,
>
> I don't know, but we've discussed this recently.
>
> Perhaps it will be possible at some point to insert an inline task and
> have it behave as you desire.
>
> Samuel

Thanks, Samuel. I did read up on inline tasks, while they have the begin/end
structure, they're not really part of the structure of the document.

Can you point me to the discussion or thread title about this feature - did a
few
searches first but couldn't find anything that looked like what I was talking
about, probably because I'm not describing it in the right terms.

Thanks,
-bertie