Re: [O] Backuping org with git, cron and Dropbox

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Backuping org with git, cron and Dropbox
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:09:07 -0500

Bernt,

That's amazing!

Much more complex, and I really liked the idea of tracking every
directory that has important files (including configuration files).
Thank you for sharing.

As for deleting files, I just rm -rf when I need to, so the next
commit -a will catch it.

But yours is definitely a new (and I'd say better) backup paradigm. I
will definitely implement your ideas later, but right now I'm
satisfied (kind of) OK with OSX's Time Machine.

Cheers,

Marcelo.