[O] Mobileorg and org-crypt

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Mobileorg and org-crypt
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 00:41:08 -0500

Hey guys,

I just started to use org-crypt (and pgp) and it's just amazing :)

I was wondering though if there are plans for mobile-org (iOS) to
support decrypting org-crypt-encrypted entries. I assume we would need
to have the private key on the iPhone though, which might not be a
very good idea I think.

What are your thoughts? Maybe encrypted entries should only be visible
on your main computer(s) and not mobile devices (too easy to loose
it).

Cheers,

Marcelo.