Re: [O] My new favorite custom agenda command

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [O] My new favorite custom agenda command
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:14:55 -0400

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Matthew Sauer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> (I have two).  On the left I have my refile.org file (the "I am not
> sure where I am putting this item but I need a container for it") that
> is a temporary storage buffer I need to try to keep empty except for
> my refile headlines and a dynamic block showing recently updated
> files.  On the right is the following calendar, gives me a good
> overview.  Of course for some users the deadline warning days might
> need to be smaller for unscheduled deadlines.

Thanks for sharing this. I especially like hearing how other people
are creatively using org-mode. Would you mind sharing a bit more?

1) How do you see a "refile.org" file working different than general
inbox? What are your refile headings? Spaces for tasks that don't need
whole files?
2) How do you use this dynamic block? Recently updated org files?

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/