Re: [O] example or source blocks with captions

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] example or source blocks with captions
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:36:47 +0200

Hi Neilen,

Neilen Marais wrote:
> Is it possible to caption a #+begin_src or #+begin_example block? Doing
>
> #+CAPTION: dipole_analytical_balanis.mac
> #+begin_example
> #+end_example
>
> doesn't seem to do the trick. I would find this useful to include
> suggested filenames when quoting source on a web page.

Would such block be better for you?

#+srcname: dipole_analytical_balanis.mac
#+begin_src mac
#+end_src

The source name should be exported in HTML. If not, this is a feature.[1]

Best regards,
  Seb

Footnotes:

[1] I know for sure it does when the block has "grounded" parameters (ie, with
a given value).
--
Sébastien Vauban