Re: [O] underscores exported as <sub></sub> in html

From: aaron barclay
Subject: Re: [O] underscores exported as <sub></sub> in html
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:16:52 +1000

Hello,

interesting. I have this in but thought I must be misunderstanding the manual. If I have the line in as below, but it is not working as expected, any ideas what I should be looking to troubleshoot?

#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+INFOJS_OPT: view:nil toc:nil ltoc:t mouse:underline buttons:0 path:http://orgmode.org/org-info.js
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport

aaron.

On 27 April 2011 13:12, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
aaron barclay <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I org-export-as-html the underscores in the first column are becoming sub tags in html
> Can't seem to find a way around this. Any suggestions appreciated..

See sec. 12.2, Export options, of the Org manual.

Nick