Re: [O] Custom agenda view by TODO state and tag

From: Laurynas Biveinis
Subject: Re: [O] Custom agenda view by TODO state and tag
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:14:07 +0300

Bernt, Matt -

2011/4/26 Bernt Hansen <address@hidden>:
> Just use a tags-todo filter and list both.
>
> ("n" "Next and Started tasks" tags-todo "-WAITING-CANCELLED/!NEXT|STARTED"
>               ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Next Tasks")))

Thanks! Apparently all I had to do is to add "/!TODO" to my custom
search view filters. (This is to implement GTD next action lists, I
use TODO for next actions and WAITING for the to-do items which I
cannot do right now)

Now I have found it in the manual too, missed it on the first two readings.

--
Laurynas