Re: [O] a new way to navigate your org files

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [O] a new way to navigate your org files
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:25:17 +0000 (UTC)

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This is very useful. I made some enhancements in the attached patches.
> The first one adds a very basic minibuffer history. You can navigate the
> history by the usual `M-p' and `M-n'. The second patch fixes an issue,
> now you can go to the first match by just hitting `RET' instead of
> `<down> RET'.

I added your changes to the code (implementing the second one slightly
differently, but it works the same way).

I also turned on full cursor for the Occur buffer, instead of the hollow
one, so it can be seen more easily.

The code is on EmacsWiki for easier downloed:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-occur-goto.el