[O] [ANN] org-bibtex.el --- convert between Org headings and bibtex entr

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] [ANN] org-bibtex.el --- convert between Org headings and bibtex entries
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:52:40 -0600

Hi,

In an attempt to organize my reading notes, I've written the following
tool which allows both for exporting Org-mode headlines with bibtex
meta-data to bibtex entries, and for reading existing bibtex entries
into Org-mode headings.

One nice feature of these functions is the ability to check that all
required fields are present in a given headline based on the bibtex type
(e.g., :article, :inproceedings), and prompt for missing fields.

See the top of the elisp file for more usage information.
https://github.com/eschulte/org-bibtex/blob/master/org-bibtex.el

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte