[O] Bug: LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS does not work when specified in SETUPFILE [

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: [O] Bug: LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS does not work when specified in SETUPFILE [7.5 (release_7.5.214.g0e2c)]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:31:03 +0200

Hi,

I  use a '#+SETUPFILE: org-config.org' line in all my org files to have
a central configuration. One of the lines in this file is:

  #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [11pt,a4paper,twoside]

which I expect to see in the generated TeX file when exporting to
PDF. This however is not the case.

If I add the options in the customize section for the latex artice class
options, the export does take them into account. I'm using this as a
workaround now. I am not sure if adding the option directive to the
source org file yields the same results, I have not test that.

I do not know if it has ever worked, this is the first time I am using
it like above.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.21.6)
 of 2010-09-01 on americium, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.214.g0e2c)

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf
HS-Development BV    -- http://www.hsdev.com