[O] Occurance property, or some similar name?

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [O] Occurance property, or some similar name?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:42:28 -0500

I was once one of the many people who apparently originally
misunderstood what "SCHEDULED" meant, and used to set it to like, an
appointment time.

It seems the appropriate thing for what I actually meant was to just
put a timestamp anywhere in the entry and that works out well.  A lot of
people put it on the header apparently, and that seems insane to me.

I kind of miss how nice it was back when I misunderstood how events work
(escept for all of those non-TODOs staying around forever on my
agenda..) where I had a dedicated property for this, and pressing
C-c C-s would always change that property.

What I'm saying I guess is:
 - Is there a popular property name for when something should be
   happening, in a non-TODO way?  I've thought of "OCCURANCE" but maybe
   that isn't the best (I suspect not)
 - Maybe if we formalize this property, we should make a command for it?
   Maybe C-c C-S-o?
 - It would be nice to formalize this so we could actually steer people
   in the right direction in the docs.

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻