Re: [O] org-mediawiki.el problem: can't work

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: Re: [O] org-mediawiki.el problem: can't work
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:11:02 +0530

Hi,

2011/4/10 林帅 <address@hidden>
> Problem #2:
>
>     When I M-x org-mw-export,  an error occurs:
>
>     save-current-buffer: Symbol's function definition is void:
> org-export-mark-list-ending
>
>     As I found, `org-export-mark-list-ending` is used in line 264,
> org-export.el
>
>        ;; Mark end of lists
>       (org-export-mark-list-ending backend)
>
>     I grep-ed the whole git cloned directory and find nothing more of this
>     "org-export-mark-list-ending" function.
>

>     Anyone can work well on exporting org in mediawiki format? Any help
> would be appreciated!

The exporter hasn't been updated in a long while and with a lot of
recent development activity, this seems to have become non-functional.

I have a quick patch [I haven't done extensive testing or
code-reading] that seems to make it work for a simple file. I am not
really aware of all the changes that org-exp.el has undergone, so
someone more familiar with it may be able to help better.

Hope it helps,
Puneeth