[O] Making the output of %% functions linkable in agenda views

From: Sebold, Charles
Subject: [O] Making the output of %% functions linkable in agenda views
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:52:28 -0500

Here's a test.  Take the line below and put it in an agenda file, then
view the agenda.

%%(format "%s" (concat "[[elisp:(info)]" "[Link to info]]"))

The results as I see them give me a link that I can mouse-click on, but
I can't move point to it and hit C-c C-o.

What do I need to do to make this a normal org link in every way?  Or is
this a bug?

(Obviously this is just a demo problem, I'm doing something much more
hideously complicated in real life, but this was good enough to share to
show what the problem was.)
--
Charles Sebold
Information Technology