Re: [O] Using orgmode to take "inline notes" for research

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Using orgmode to take "inline notes" for research
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:11:45 -0500

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Erik Iverson <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you export to HTML, you should be able to export your notes with a CSS
> class to style your notes as differently from the text as you like.

Great idea. Unfortunately, I'm almost entirely a LaTeX -> PDF guy.
Though, if I ever wanted blog interaction, I definitely might look
into this more, though I'm usually just needing pretty "bland" html
code for blogger at that point.

One question... if I were to do this, how would I "signal" that a
certain portion of the text (my notes) should get a different css
applied to them than the rest of the document that they are
interspersed into? Would I have some sort of <div> tag wherever I have
notes?

Thanks,
John