[O] orgmode manual improvement suggestion.

From: Izzie
Subject: [O] orgmode manual improvement suggestion.
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:58:44 +0000 (UTC)

Reading the manual, I found myself needing a single page version which
I found after a quick search, I noticed that org mode manual is
offered in several formats but not as much as emacs'[1]., which made
me wonder if there is a org manual plain text version that can be
downloaded somewhere.

I also want to report noticed a broken link, the first link in this
section [2] to "this directory" leads to a 404.

And that the single page version of "the compact Org-mode Guide" is
missing.

Iz.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/emacs.html
[2] http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-4_1