Re: [O] Re: unnumbered subsections in latex export

From: Aankhen
Subject: Re: [O] Re: unnumbered subsections in latex export
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 02:02:54 +0530

Hullo,

2011/4/4 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
> [snip]
>
> When discussing exporters and features, two things that come up to my mind as
> missing as a "general Org feature":
>
> - bibliography :: works for LaTeX[1], not for HTML export.
> - acronyms :: idem.
>
> Maybe those should be made available for general Org usage by making them
> somehow part of the preprocessing?

FWIW, acronyms wouldn’t need any preprocessing for HTML export.  Or
maybe they would: HTML has both ‘acronym’ and ‘abbr’ (abbreviation)
elements, the distinction between them being a little hard to make.
Could go the other way and provide both in Org and combine them where
there’s no distinction, I suppose.

Uhm, anyway.  Acronyms are natively supported in HTML.  That is all.

Aankhen