Re: [O] what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:44:42 -0400

katepano <address@hidden> wrote:

> what happen to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ? we need it back please!!!

Why? what's the use case?

> why it
> does not work????
>
> By the way nobody responded to my message!!!
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg40104.html
>
> why? is it a stupid question or it can't be implemented?

[the question in that message is about exporting to a file with a different
file name than the default, in particular consisting partly of a datestamp]

Neither - but it is not the way it works currently. Again, if you can
present a compelling use case, maybe somebody will implement it (but
maybe not). You are always free to implement it yourself.

Nick