[O] org-add-note not working with winner-mode

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] org-add-note not working with winner-mode
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 02:55:27 -0700

Hi Orgers,

After updating org sometime in the last week I have been unable to run
org-add-note. Typing C-c C-z does nothing neither does explicitly
calling org-add-note. I have things setup to ask to add notes for
certain TODO state changes. Those don't work either. For the configured
TODOs, state changes only adds an empty LOGBOOK drawer without
prompting for any notes. All of these problems applies for the
corresponding agenda functions too (e.g. org-agenda-add-note).

I think the last HEAD where this combination (winner-mode turned
on) was working for me was the following commit:

commit 001346cbe7fb1824cd0d6fb84969f47778228cc8
Merge: 71e91e3 9010ae6
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Fri Mar 25 08:55:29 2011 +0100

    Merge branch 'master' of orgmode.org:org-mode

I am using GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (last updated sometime last week). Can
someone shed some light?

--
Suvayu