Re: [O] Update org-mode

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Update org-mode
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 07:45:22 +0200

Nick, Achim,

Thanks for this. Other git newbies should obviously ignore my clumsy solution and follow those instructions instead.

I guess I missed them because I just stopped looking when I had an approach that worked. Embarrassed now.

Dror may still want to check those targets in his Makefile against the contents of his Aquamacs.app package.

Yours,
Christian