Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] advice re organizing todo agenda items
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:52:37 -0400

I just found org-{lowest,highest,default}-priority before coming to
work; didn't have time to post about them.  These do in fact let one
change the number of priorities.

I think, for now at least, I fall into the "go crazy" category.  I
range my priorities from A to Z. Hopefully I'll find a less expansive
way of doing it.

Cheers.
Fil

--