Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:25:13 -0700

IIUC, OP wants to move stuff around more easily and not have improper
body text folded.  Improper in this case means belonging to the
grandparent but after parents.  He doesn't need improper outline
exporting.

Correct?

So having headlines for the later stuff like this:

On 2011-03-30, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>  * Main headline
>>>    Some thoughts expressed here
>>>
>>>  ** Subheading 1
>>>     More thoughts expressed here
>>>  ** Subheading 2
>>>     More thoughts expressed here
>>>  ** Main headline (cont.)

     ** here is a headline to make things easier to move

>>>   I would like to have this text part of 'Main headline', not of
>>>   'Subheading 2'

should work for him.

Except that the headline should not be exported.  For which a tag that
allows exporting the body without the headline should work.

But I proposed this already and it was not the right solution for the OP.

So I don't know what is desired.

Likely I didn't follow the thread closely enough.