Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:50:37 +0200

On zo 27-mrt-2011 18:07
Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:

> Perhaps we could have a tag like :noexport: except that it exports
> body.  It does not export the header.  Optionally, it would be
> replaced with a blank line.
>
> Then he can put headers anywhere he wants.
>
> Would this work for the OP's use case?

As others have already mentioned, this would indeed not solve my
issue. Once I am ready for export/publishing I'm more or less settled
on the document structure. Except for some cases, where I mark blocks
with my /noexport/ tag, I would expect the same (logical) structure in
the published document as in the source org file.

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf
HS-Development BV    -- http://www.hsdev.com