Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:42:56 -0400

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:

> Perhaps we could have a tag like :noexport: except that it exports
> body.  It does not export the header.  Optionally, it would be
> replaced with a blank line.
>
> Then he can put headers anywhere he wants.
>
> Would this work for the OP's use case?

My reading of it was that he wanted that to be done as he is putting
down his thoughts into the pensieve - ...err... org file I mean - so doing
it in export is too late. But I'm not the OP so maybe I've read it
wrong.

Using an imaginary EBNF spec, here's what org (and LaTeX) provides:

i.e. "a tree is some optional text followed by 0 or more trees",
whereas I think he wants:

I hope these are not grossly wrong, but please take them with
the appropriate grain of salt.

Nick