Re: [O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:14:11 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks for the informative replies.  I gave zotero a short-test
yesterday,and in general liked what I found, although as it uses sql
databases, it is moves away from my preference for plain text files to
see everything in.   I appreciate that sql may scale better, but I don't
have huge databases.  I think I'll continue to watch how the zotero
standalone develops.

In the meantime, it made me think a bit more about looking after pdf
collections.  I'll try out using org mode for annotating my pdfs, to see
how that works.

I had not seen recoll before, that certainly looks nice.

Will feedback to the list if I have anything useful to add.

Stephen