Re: [O] Outlook replacement

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Outlook replacement
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:57:40 -0400

Hi Henri-Paul,

While you've brought the topic up I /have/ been recently curious about others' email setup and how they incorporate that into Emacs/org-mode?  I notice several users send emails from within Emacs using org-mode syntax - any tips on setting such a thing up?  Also, how do you handle outside email accounts, for example, from gmail?

Chris