RE: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperr

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: RE: [O] How to reuse page keywords for LaTeX with pdfkeywords and hyperref package?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:53:42 -0500

Bastien:

Thank you! I understand that it is not possible right now through simple
settings. However hyperref is getting added to packages alist at some point. Is
there a way to dereference org-export-page-keywords let's say in my custom
LaTeX class definition in my dot emacs file or even in source code. Or is the
problem in that that variable is not defined that time?

Mikhail