[O] Re: [Bug] MCE for HTML test of export

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Re: [Bug] MCE for HTML test of export
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:05:26 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>> Regarding this problem only, it must be an interaction then with my
>> following setting for the inline task in HTML:
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>>           ;; templates for inline tasks in various exporters
>>           (setq org-inlinetask-export-templates
>>                         '((unless (eq todo "")
>>                             (format "<span class=\"%s %s\">%s%s</span> "
>>                                     class todo todo priority))
>>                           heading content))
>>                   (latex "\\todo[inline]{\\textbf{\\textsf{%s
>> %s}}\\linebreak{} %s}"
>>                          '((unless (eq todo "")
>>                              (format "\\textsc{%s%s}" todo priority))
>>                            heading content))
>>                   (ascii "     -- %s%s%s"
>>                          '((unless (eq todo "")
>>                              (format "%s%s " todo priority))
>>                            heading
>>                            (unless (eq content "")
>>                              (format "\n         ¦ %s"
>>                                      (mapconcat 'identity
>>                                                 (org-split-string content
>> "\n")
>>                                                 "\n         ¦ ")))))))
>> #+end_src
>
> Indeed, it came from your templates. To prevent this, I made sure, with the
> following patch, that CONTENT is always enclosed by newline characters.
> Would you mind testing it before I apply it ?

Perfect. Works like a charm. Please do apply it...

> Also, you may have a look at default templates, as your HTML variant is
> slightly wrong (wrt <br> tag).

I'm not sure to understand what's "wrong". You mean the fact I added manually
a <br> tag after the title?

If yes, it was to have the "title" line (task subject, with TODO keyword) on
its own line, followed by the rest of the entry on subsquent paragraphs.

But, indeed (after testing it), it seems I am not (anymore?) forced to insert
that. Was it this you were talking about?

Thanks for the comment, anyway... and for the patch!

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban