Re: [O] Re: Problem with agenda and diary

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Problem with agenda and diary
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:20:25 +0100

Padawan,

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> Kids, look at the `message-subscribed-*' variables to configure this at
> home.

I use (setq nnmail-treat-duplicates 'delete) so I don't need to mess
around with `message-subscribed-*' variables manually to avoid receiving
duplicates.

It's confusing not to see your email address when doing a wide reply,
as Nick and I found out.  It's okay now that we know it, but nobody can
guess what is the value of your `message-subscribed-*'.

:)

--
 Bastien