[O] Problem with agenda and diary

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [O] Problem with agenda and diary
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:30:56 -0400

Hi all,

As of today, there's a problem with org-agenda-list when
org-agenda-include-diary is set to t. I get this error:
  mapcar: Wrong type argument: integerp, nil

I have confirmed that the error occurs with only one item in the diary
file, such as this one:

Mar 18, 2011  8:00 planning

I feel that I am now just spinning around in circles and wasting time. I
really don't know what I'm doing anymore.

What do you think is wrong?

Thank you,

Dan

--