Re: [O] [BUG] Latex export problem with babel latex blocks when includin

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Latex export problem with babel latex blocks when including files
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:42:08 -0700

Hi Eric,

Sorry I was a bit sleepy when I made my original post earlier, I wasn't
clear enough with my description of the problem. :-p

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:18:47 +0000
Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> which is what I would expect.  What do you get that is different?  Or
> did I misunderstand your question/problem?

The exported latex code is as expected. But the presence of the babel
block in the included file (appendix) makes org prompt like this:

No match - create this as a new heading? (y or n)

Responding no, repeats this 2 more times and responding yes puts an
extra headline (the headline with the babel source block in the appendix
file) in the master org file.

Its a very minor issue, as Eric Schulte said, I can just use bare latex
without the babel blocks. I hope I have clearly explained myself this
time. :)

Thanks,

--
Suvayu