Re: [O] another (possibly) noob question

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] another (possibly) noob question
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:55:52 -0400

Yep; I'm a noob.
David rightly pointed me at org-after-todo-statistics-hook, which I'd set up to do as he does.
The code for that was so far away in my .emacs file from the rest of the TODO stuff that I missed it.
I corrected the code (it still does that, except it ignores PROJECT keywords), and all seems right with the world again.

Thanks for the help and the patience.
Cheers.
Fil