Re: [O] Other programs to edit Org documents?

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Other programs to edit Org documents?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:09:08 -0600

A simple org-mode viewer (that allows you to do some basic
folding/unfolding and search -- or even something more complex that
would allow you to view it as a mind-map?) would be nice. It could
even be simplified with more GUI bells and whistles and still allow
one to insert data and save the file. It would not be a full
replacement for emacs, ever, but would allow other less technical
users to use it as well.

I was thinking about something alike that could be ran on the web and
on the desktop. Adobe AIR could be a nice platform to develop on, in
this case. I'd love to write something like this, just need to gather
the time and energy :) (oh, procrastination)

Cheers,

Marcelo.