[O] org-passwords

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [O] org-passwords
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:07:26 +0100

Last week I finally wrote all my passwords in a crypted org file, using
properties and column mode.

This is very nice, and taking inspiration from the wonderful
org-contacts, I decided to open on github org-passwords.

https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/org-passwords

This VERY simple initial version already basically works, asking name of
the service, username and password and storing it in a (hopefully)
cypted file.

Now it would be nice to make it easy to fetch and modify passwords.
Another thing which I'm a bit "annoyed" is that keeping crypted files
under git, I never see the real diff since the files are binary.

Do maybe some of you found a way to see a text diff even on crypted
files?

PS. anyone is welcome to send suggestions/patches also to me directly if
    interested...