Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:48:01 +0100

Hi Eric,

thanks for your answer.

Just for me to understand:  What is your suggestion then, if I still
want the source code block to be evaluated during export?
I asked a while ago on this list how to do that and got the answer
":exports results :results silent" which to my understanding now makes
perfectly sense:

I tried to omit the ":exports results" header argument and got weirder
results, as now the #+call: is not evaluated at all, but appears in the
output.

===example to export===================
* Test1
  #+srcname: test