[O] Recurring items don't always show up in timeline

From: Mark S
Subject: [O] Recurring items don't always show up in timeline
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:02:14 -0800

I have a very simple calendar ORG file set up. A couple of the items have recurring days set to 90d. Like

 ** Do something periodically <2011-01-15 Sat +90d>

When I activate the agenda timeline, I see the first one of these (in January) but none of the other scheduled events show up. (I have other scheduled items to create a calendar that goes out further than the 90 days). If I view this in the regular weekly agenda, using "f" to step through the weeks, the item does show up.

If I change the setting to +1w, I see several more entries, but not one for every week. Some weeks are skipped. It seems hit and miss. I haven't been able to establish the exact pattern, but it appears that I can not depend on recurring items to show up in the timeline.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to make all activities show up in the timeline?

Thanks,
Mark
Emacs 23.2.1
Win XP