[O] Publishing notes to a website

From: Kyle Sexton
Subject: [O] Publishing notes to a website
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:04:48 -0600

All,

I'm looking for advice on ways people are publishing their org notes
to a website.  So far I've looked at blorgit and it's really nice, but
the dependency for a backend emacs session and running through sinatra
makes me wary of putting it out on my server for the world.

1.  What methods are people using to publish their org notes?
2.  Anyone have sample sites that I can see what the output looks like?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kyle Sexton