Re: [O] Clock table not responding to :tags?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Clock table not responding to :tags?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:07:28 -0500

John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, so far I should only have one version? Or not since I installed
> emacs as well. I guess that could have overwritten some of the default
> packages or mingled with them?
>
> Even so, could I just add a:
> ,---
> | (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp")
> `---
>
> and be alright?

Yes, although you might want to add the contrib/lisp directory too if you
are using anything from there.  You can use locate-library to make sure that
emacs is loading a file from the place where you expect it to:

M-x locate-library <RET> org <RET>
M-x locate-library <RET> org-clock <RET>

and so on for each file (although it would be pretty weird if it loaded
some files from one place and some from another). Also take a very
careful look at your load-path. That is my first knee-jerk response
every time I see weirdness.

Nick