Re: [O] odt exporter: tarball?

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] odt exporter: tarball?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:21:30 -0800

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've never been able to check out the repository at:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-jambu.git
>
> Git hangs every time I try a clone or fetch. Is there a way to get a
> tarball snapshot of the repository as it exists now?

What url did you use with git? I presume the git:// url should work
just fine. There are instructions on how to clone the repo on the top
of the page if you already have org-mode.git. If none of that works,
can't you get the tarballs from the snapshot links in the shortlog?

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu