Re: [O] Bug: Org-Contacts.el [7.4]

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org-Contacts.el [7.4]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:32:53 +0100

Matthew Sauer <address@hidden> writes:
> lispdir   = $ usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org

Don't do that.  Put anything you install yourself into

/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp

or more specifically for Orgmode,

/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org

This path won't be overwritten or ignored when you install a newer
version of Emacs and as an added benefit you don't need to change the
loadpath at all (unless you have a non-standard installation of Emacs).

> oh, and if anyone has experience on getting make doc to work on cygwin
> (texi2dvi) it would be appreciated as I haven't quite got that to work
> right.

You would need to have texinfo and TeX installed, but unless you really
want the PDF manual you don't need to "make doc" at all, use the target
"install-info" instead.

Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: