Re: [O] [Bug] Verbatim code gets interpreted

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] Verbatim code gets interpreted
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:30:49 +0100

Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> #+begin_html
> <script type="text/javascript">
>     (function() {
>         var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type =
> 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true;
>         dsq.src = 'http://' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js';
>         (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] ||
> document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq);
>     })();
> </script>
> #+end_html
>
> But the [0] gets interpreted as a footnote... which is not found, hence an
> error on the page, and the JS code is not usable.
>
> [...]
>
> But I wanted to report this finding.

Thanks for reporting this.  I think we could rewrite the export
preprocess function to allow export parameters to be added:

,----
| #+begin_html ^:nil
| #+end_html
`----

In such a block, the ^:nil option would take precedence over the
possibly ^:t option in the buffer.  I'll have a look into this for
the next release.

Best,

--
 Bastien