Re: [O] Capture - stay clocked in?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Capture - stay clocked in?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:23:04 +0100

Hi Bernt,

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> I think this change may have changed the default for
> non :immediate-finish capture tasks as well.
>
> I have the following template:
>
> ("t" "todo" entry
>   (file "~/git/org/refile.org")
>   "* TODO %?\n%U\n%a\n" :clock-in t :clock-resume t)
>
> and if the clock is not running when I start capture with this template
> it stays running afterwards.  I don't think this was the intended
> behaviour.

I see.

My first idea was to implement a new template option :immediate-refile
(or a similar name).  :immediate-finish would stick to the old behavior
(no clocking allowed) and :immediate-refile would leave the clock open.

But I thought this was potentially confusing.

What about :clock-out t, explicitely telling org-capture-finalize to
clock out when?

--
 Bastien