Re: [O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:33:19 -0800

Hi John,

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:06:18 -0600
John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, what does it show up as? Does this mean when I italicize and
> bold, my emails are coming across at <b>word</b> and stuff like that??

I think its worse than that. Each paragraph break or each quote prefix
have html tags of some kind. If you are interested you can check
yourself by selecting "show original" from the drop down menu on the top
right while you are reading one of your older posts.

As far as I understand GMail sends a multipart message, plain text
and html mixed. I can't comment further as I don't know much more about
email technologies and standards.

Hope this helps. :)

--
Suvayu