Re: [O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:47:01 -0800

Hi John,

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:12 AM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > I can't be that odd :)
>>
>> Well, html emails don't help :/
>
> Really? I just send via gmail. Have I been polluting the list somehow? Have
> my emails been showing up weird to everyone or something? Yikes -- I had no
> idea.

I also use GMail sometimes (as in this case). The problem might be you
are posting using the rich text options turned on (that is the
default). The GMail interface deceptively hides the fact that rich
text is actually html email. You need to select the "Plain Text"
button on the very right of the formatting toolbar in the compose
window.

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu