[O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Re: [Orgmode] Capture question
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:19:18 +0100

Hi John,

sorry for the late reply.

I had difficulties parsing your email because it brings many issues
(better to have one email per issue) and it's not clear how the odd
behavior you observe depends on the (odd) structure/templates you are
using.

Can you restate your problems in a way that help me grasp them?

I know it's hard, but everything that makes things easier for me makes
them easier for everyone - as I'll then have more time to actually fix
things.

Thanks in advance!

--
 Bastien