Re: [O] Macro expansion in included files

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: Re: [O] Macro expansion in included files
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:12:40 +0100

2011/3/3 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
> Hi Benny,
>
> Benny Simonsen wrote:
>> The result is {{{MacM(Main)}}} is expanded as expected but the
>> {{{Mac*(Sub)}}} isn't expanded.
>
> What's Mac*?
>
> In your example, you just have MacM and Mac...

MacM is the macro defined in main.org:
#+MACRO: MacM @<strong>$1@</strong>

and Mac is a similar macro in sub.org - just to see if it gives any
difference in sub.org about the macro is defined in the same file or
in another file.

The content of the two files should be visible in my original post(s).
If not let me hear.

- sorry I posted twice, but I couldn't see the fist message that I
have sent because of the filtering on gmail.

Best regards,
Benny